Welcome to the world of Narrowboating

To risk is to live!

Thursday 7 August 2014

work work work

Since this is chiefly a boating, cruising type blog, I have an excuse for such a long gap between posts... I haven't been anywhere! Instead I have been working endlessly and have nothing very much to write about. However I didn't want people to think I have drowned so thought I better check in.

One new thing I have done in the last 24 hours is to join Facebook. Its amazing and I am bewildered by it.

Another new thing is that I have finally had my shaggy dog clipped. Before...

...and after!

The wedding season is in full swing, hence all the working, but I have two weeks holiday booked in September. Obviously my first choice would be to take the boat out, but my friend Stan has been a total star, looking after Bon while I've been working, so we are going on holiday on land instead. We are visiting the Rochdale canal, before going to Devon to stay in my friends Roger and Shirleyanns home while they take my boat out cruising!

Hopefully I will be able to write about taking my boat out sometime before the end of the year!

PS. Do visit me on my Facebook page. I haven't got the lingo yet but I think you need to 'like' me or something like that!

No comments: