Welcome to the world of Narrowboating

To risk is to live!

Sunday 28 December 2014

Christmas with Family

My Christmas was spent with family this year. My brother Pete and his wife Raelene came all the way from Australia and joined me, my step mother and two other brothers, James and Doug, together with their wives and kids. It involved me driving around 500 miles in all.. not all of it at speed..Xmas drivingHere I am parked on the M40 for no obvious reason.

We were also joined, to my utter delight, by Doug’s new puppy, a working Cocker called Oreo…Oreo and Eileen

And here are most of the family enjoying Christmas. We were only missing my sisters Romy and Penelope and their families.family xmas 2014

New Year will be a much quieter affair. I am not a fan of New Year’s Eve parties so I will hide and come out on New Year’s Day to share it with Stan and some of his friends. Happy 2015 to you all!

No comments: